Call him the poor man's Gervase. Nick Brown, the 23-year-old sickly Harvard Law School student who earned a rep for being lazy (not to mention boring), was the latest castaway voted off of Survivor: The Australian Outback. Appearing on CBS's The Early Show this morning, Brown insisted that he wasn't the sluggard the show's editors made him out to be. "I will admit, I didn't fish," acknowledged the former Outbacker, who said he lost 20 pounds during his 30-day adventure. "But when they showed us building the shelter, they act like I just sat there and did nothing. They didn't show me dragging big bags of sand, they didn't show me getting branches... They don't show you everything." For an episode recap, click here.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One