The Newsroom's second season will premiere on Sunday, July 14 at 10/9c, HBO announced Friday.Aaron Sorkin drama will find the "News Night" staff chasing a mysterious tip, leading to a story that spins out of control. Though Season 2 will pick up a week after the first season finale, it will flash-forward to a season-long story arc every few episodes.The second season will also cover the 10th anniversary of 9/11, the Trayvon Martin case and the Supreme Court's ruling on the Affordable Care Act.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative