Three NBC staffers have slapped the network with an $800 million lawsuit, claiming racial and sexual harrassment, the New York Post reports. One of the plaintiffs, former Today show employee Gilbert Muro, says that he overheard a senior news director make racist remarks about then co-host Bryant Gumbel. Muro then moved to Late Night With Conan O'Brien, where he says sexual harassment was rampant. NBC is denying the charges.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood