Three NBC staffers have slapped the network with an $800 million lawsuit, claiming racial and sexual harrassment, the New York Post reports. One of the plaintiffs, former Today show employee Gilbert Muro, says that he overheard a senior news director make racist remarks about then co-host Bryant Gumbel. Muro then moved to Late Night With Conan O'Brien, where he says sexual harassment was rampant. NBC is denying the charges.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life