No doubt attempting to make up for coming late to the reality game, NBC has purchased the rights to Survivor creator Mark Burnett's latest project: Destination Mir. According to Variety, the Peacock network will fork over nearly $40 million for the show, which follows a group of wannabe astronauts through from training program to launch pad. The big winner will be launched into space to meet up with the Russian space station, Mir. NBC is hoping to debut the series in Fall 2001.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic