The Summer Olympics in Sydney are still more than two months away, but NBC already is pole-vaulting some lofty numbers into the air. The network will cram no less than 441½ hours of Down Under Games coverage (all of it tape-delayed) on the Mother Ship Peacock, MSNBC and CNBC. It also projects that 215 million viewers will tune in at some point over the two-plus weeks. Cable operators, however, will have the choice of sticking with regular CNBC and MSNBC programming. Can't miss Business Center!
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life