NBC and the CW have both elected not to air commercials for Shut Up & Sing, a documentary about the hysteria that resulted from the Dixie Chicks' criticism of President Bush. According to Reuters, NBC even went so far as to cite a policy that precluded its broadcasting of any advertisement dealing with "public controversy." ( Yawn.) In response, the film's distributor, the Weinstein Co., says that in the wake of this censorship, it has begun contemplating a new series called "Project Lawsuit."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly