That sound you heard last night was Napster fans burning the midnight oil in anticipation of the site's imminent and potentially permament dismemberment. A federal judge on Wednesday ruled in favor of the recording industry, agreeing that the popular song-swapping service was guilty of copyright infringement. At midnight Friday, the site will cease allowing its 20 million users to trade copyrighted music. Napster plans to appeal.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia