That sound you heard last night was Napster fans burning the midnight oil in anticipation of the site's imminent and potentially permament dismemberment. A federal judge on Wednesday ruled in favor of the recording industry, agreeing that the popular song-swapping service was guilty of copyright infringement. At midnight Friday, the site will cease allowing its 20 million users to trade copyrighted music. Napster plans to appeal.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life