Thanks to a delay system, WFAN's Don Imus was able to bleep out a bad word when Hardball host Chris Matthews, during a Wednesday-morning simulcast interview, let slip, "I want a guy to run for president who doesn't have a f---ing ranch." MSNBC viewers, however, heard the F-bomb in all its glory, since the cabler doesn't employ a delay on its end. MSNBC has received no complaints, reports the New York Daily News - perhaps because, let's face it, Matthews has desensitized us to a lot of things at this point.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic