Even Chris Noth doesn't know if he'll return to the set of HBO's Sex and the City. The actor, who plays the occasional love interest of sex columnist Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) on the racy series, told reporters at the Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena, Calif., he's still waiting to hear from the show's producers and noted published reports that a deal was signed were premature. One thing's for sure there won't be any spin-offs featuring his character. "Why?" he asked a writer who brought up the possibility. "The Mr. Big Show? I don't get it."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life