Don't count out The Mole just yet. While CBS's Survivor and Fox's Temptation Island are getting all the attention, ABC's reality show has quietly developed into a modest ratings hit for the alphabet network. In its fourth outing Tuesday, the series delivered its best ratings since its premiere last month. Even more impressive, The Mole is drawing 40 percent more adults age 18-34 than Who Wants to Be a Millionaire did when it aired in that timeslot. Meanwhile, Fox's Temptation Island attracted its largest audience to date last night according to preliminary ratings data.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York