Don't count out The Mole just yet. While CBS's Survivor and Fox's Temptation Island are getting all the attention, ABC's reality show has quietly developed into a modest ratings hit for the alphabet network. In its fourth outing Tuesday, the series delivered its best ratings since its premiere last month. Even more impressive, The Mole is drawing 40 percent more adults age 18-34 than Who Wants to Be a Millionaire did when it aired in that timeslot. Meanwhile, Fox's Temptation Island attracted its largest audience to date last night according to preliminary ratings data.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life