TV's most popular mafioso, Tony Soprano, has a new foe: An Italian-American legal group has filed a defamation suit against Time Warner, which produces HBO's The Sopranos. Based in Chicago, the American Italian Defense Association contends that the mob drama "suggests that criminality is in the blood or in the genes of Italian-Americans and that Italians as early immigrants to this country had little opportunity, other than to turn to crime." Seeking no cash judgment, the group hopes to make a statement by having a court declare that The Sopranos's content violates the Illinois constitution's guarantee of individual dignity.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life