Clutching the hand of her estranged half sister Lorna Luft, Liza Minnelli was released from a Fort Lauderdale hospital Monday after a bout with viral encephalitis. "I didn't mind nearly dying now that it's brought me back with my sister," the 54-year-old entertainer told the New York Post. Minnelli and Luft, who hadn't spoken in six years, reconciled earlier this month when Minnelli fell ill.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia