Portly Matthew Perry can't get a break. Hot on the heels of nasty rumors that he needs a liver transplant comes word that he is withdrawing himself from Emmy consideration, ostensibly because his publicists submitted him in the wrong category. Variety columnist Army Archerd accurately reported Wednesday that the Friends star submitted himself in the lead-actor category for this year's Emmy nominations which was news to the troubled actor, since he was under the impression he submitted himself in the supporting category. Long story short: It's too late for Perry's people to switch categories, so the funnyman just called the whole thing off. Did this sort of thing ever happen to Susan Lucci?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly