It's not quite time to get the ear plugs out yet: Mary Murphy won't be back to judge So You Think You Can Dance until May 2009. But, in the meantime, we caught up with the conductor of her own "hot tamale train" at the 2009 Dance auditions in Brooklyn, NY. There, Mary told TVGuide.com that she has really high hopes for the new season. Watch the video and get the scoop on Mary's wish for past hopefuls who are back again, why she spent time greeting every single dancer in line and how they'll shake up the show this year. Too bad it doesn't involve a steamy salsa with Nigel. That would be one for the books.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life