Two celebrity couples are denying reports that they're altar-bound. Michael Douglas's people are insisting that a story in Britain's Sun claiming he and Catherine Zeta-Jones were planning to wed in Santa Barbara, CA, on Sept. 30 is utter nonsense. Meanwhile, Madonna's reps are refuting reports that she and beau Guy Ritchie will marry by year's end.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic