New details are emerging about the birth of Madonna's second child, son Rocco Ritchie, on Friday. The BBC reported that the singer/actress, suffering from abdominal pain and bleeding, underwent an emergency cesarean section in Los Angeles. The infant's oxygen supply reportedly was cut off when the placenta detached. However, mother and child are "all safe," says publicist Liz Rosenberg. Little Rocco, born three weeks premature, weighed 5 lbs., 9 oz.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2