Veteran character actor Christopher Allport, whose recent credits included Mad Men (playing Pete Campbell's father) and Commander in Chief, was among the three victims of last week's avalanche near the Mountain High ski resort in the San Gabriel (California) mountains. An experienced backcountry sportsman, Allport had been skiing out of bounds, and was found under 10 feet of snow, the Los Angeles Times reports. Allport was 60.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York