Veteran character actor Christopher Allport, whose recent credits included Mad Men (playing Pete Campbell's father) and Commander in Chief, was among the three victims of last week's avalanche near the Mountain High ski resort in the San Gabriel (California) mountains. An experienced backcountry sportsman, Allport had been skiing out of bounds, and was found under 10 feet of snow, the Los Angeles Times reports. Allport was 60.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York