ABC's decision to post talking billboards above urinals in New York and Los Angeles promoting Norm's move to Fridays is getting the flush of approval from the sitcom's executive producer, Bruce Helford. "You know, sometimes the low road is the [one] less congested," he told assembled press at the Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena, CA. "We had a blast doing it when they called." Series star Norm Macdonald, however, cops to being "embarrassed by all that restroom stuff," but added that he would not object to seeing the ads featuring his voice in women's restrooms.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia