NBC is making good on its threat to bring the European reality series Chains of Love to American TV. The network has committed to 16 episodes of the "relationship" show, in which four contestants are handcuffed to a member of the opposite sex for five days. Every 24 hours, one member of the quartet is released until the "dream date" is left. In addition, NBC has ordered a pilot of Sweet Revenge, another reality show in which "the perfect payback" is caught on tape.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia