TMZ reports that the reality competition show has extended several offers for Lohan to join the upcoming season, but LiLo only scoffed at the maximum $550,000 payout. This might not have been the smartest move for the actress since she owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes. But no matter the money, Lohan reportedly told friends she'd never do reality TV and plans to stick to films.troubled time on The Canyons set was made public, Lohan might find herself struggling to get hired more than ever before.When it's all said and done, at least LiLo still has her pride (and that massive debt).ABC does not comment on casting rumors.Would you have watched Lohan on Dancing had she accepted?
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One