Actor Liam Neeson (Schindler's List, Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace) suffered a broken pelvis Tuesday when his Harley Davidson collided with a deer near his home about 70 miles north of New York City, according to AP. The 48-year-old actor is in good condition and resting comfortably, according to his publicist. The deer, unfortunately, bit the dust.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York