Let's Make a Deal sure knows how to throw a birthday party! The show will celebrate its 50th anniversary with two weeks of high-stakes celebrations.Monty Hall, who hosted Let's Make a Deal from its inception in 1963 to 1977 then returned in 1980, '81, '-84-86 and '90-91. Carol Merrill, who served as the show's first model from 1963-1977, will also return with Hall to make a deal on Friday, March 1.Let's Make a Deal is currently hosted by Wayne Brady.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York