LeAnn Rimes and her husband, Dean Sheremet, are getting a divorce.website, using her husband's given name. "This decision was amicable and we remain committed and caring friends with great admiration for one another. Thank you so much for all of your continued love and support — it is deeply appreciated."The couple married in 2002, but separated after reports claimed Rimes was having an affair with Eddie Cibrian, her co-star in the Lifetime movie Northern Lights. Cibrian filed for divorce from his wife, Brandi Glanville, last week.People that the couple is doing the best thing they can do. "Dean's her best friend and that's the crux of the issue; when you love and care about somebody who's your best friend — how not to cause them pain," he says. "Le and Dean are both great people and, unfortunately, going through a tough situation. But they're doing what needs to be done in as amicable a way as possible."Sheremet, a former professional dancer, is going to culinary school in New York, according to his Twitter page.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life