Former MTV VJ Kennedy is dissing her old employer well, sort of. The outspoken 28-year-old, who now hosts a talk-radio show, tells the Seattle Times that although she "loved" her time at the music channel, toward the end she grew tired of the format. "On MTV, we didn't get to talk about anything," she says. "We had to introduce the same videos over and over again. You have to say something cute within 45 seconds, and they're always wrapping you, and telling you that your skirt's crooked. I was thinking that if someone called me and told me that I had to go do 10 segments for afternoon videos, it would reduce me to tears. It would be so boring for me."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life