Meanwhile, as American Idol kicks off the season by making us listen to singing Statues of Liberty and INS-dodging sexpots, many eyes are on Season 1 champ Kelly Clarkson, whose management has yet to allow her songs to be sung during the competition by new wannabes. The stall has drawn the ire of no less than judge Simon Cowell, who groused in a Tuesday press conference, "Forget the way she feels about us or the producers or anybody else. If she refuses to give songs to be used, it's like saying to every person who voted for [her], 'Thank you, I'm not interested in you anymore.' That is a big mistake, let me tell you." Justin Guarini, meanwhile, says his entire catalog is up for grabs.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Empire: Pilot
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood