"We're going back to the explosive point where their relationship fell apart," says executive producer Dee Johnson, who teases that the events occur in a "very idyllic spot" from the couple's past. "Rayna needs to look back at everything that happened in her life before making any forward movement."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2