New Girl's Max Greenfield recently added awards-show host to his résumé, emceeing the 12th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, which honors people who help L.A.'s homeless land jobs. Here are five other things he's doing on his summer break.
1. Reading Dad Is Fat by Jim Gaffigan. "As a dad, it's proven to be an excellent resource."
2. Teaching daughter Lilly, 3, how to swim. "We took her to Hawaii, and now she's ready to go."
3. Reprising his role as Leo D'Amato in the Veronica Mars movie, which starts shooting in July. "I haven't even read the script yet, but I said yes!"
4. Binge-viewing Netflix's new Arrested Development episodes. "I'm going to have a solid marathon session with the Bluths."
5. Getting back in shape for his next round of shirtless Schmidt scenes. "I'll be doing some CrossFit, because I know New Girl's going to start off strong with the nudity."