Peter Krause's Parenthood daughter, Haddie Braverman (played by Sarah Ramos), is about to score a touchdown with one of the football players from Friday Night Lights. Michael B. Jordan, who played troubled East Dillon High quarterback Vince Howard, who Coach Taylor (Kyle Chandler) took under his wing in Season 4, has signed on as the new love interest of the rebellious Braverman teen.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly