A credit card company that created a prepaid debit card endorsed by the Kardashian sisters has sued the reality stars for breach of contract, The Fresno Bee reports.Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian.The trio pulled out of the endorsement deal weeks after the Kardashian Kard's launch in November following Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal's investigation into the card's "predatory" fees. Blumenthal said the MasterCard-branded Kardashian Kard was "filled with gotcha fees" that targeted financially irresponsible young adults.Kris Jenner, and their company, Dash Dolls LLC, are also named in the suit.A call to the Kardashians' lawyer was not immediately returned.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative