A stuntwoman on the FX drama Justified has sued producers after being severely injured during an accident on set.TMZ, Lisa Hoyle claims that in 2011, a vehicle on set hit a parked car, which then ran over her ankle and threw her to the ground, knocking her unconscious. Hoyle says she sustained an open head fracture, soft-tissue injuries, bruising and lacerations from the incident.Hoyle claims she wasn't aware that the parked car was involved in the stunt because she had been getting a snack when the stunt coordinator held a meeting explaining it.In addition to her injuries, Hoyle and her husband claim that their marriage ended as a direct result of the accident. Both Hoyle and her husband are seeking unspecified damages in the suit.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia