A judge has tossed out Fox News's lawsuit against the agent for Paula Zahn, who bolted Fox for CNN in September. Fox claimed Zahn's camp began negotiating prematurely with CNN, but Supreme Court Justice Ira Gammerman ruled that the "just a little sexy" anchor was "free to negotiate with rival networks at any time, so long as she gave Fox the opportunity to decide whether or not to match any offers obtained." Fox plans to appeal.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One