All told, it was a good weekend for Julia Roberts. In addition to picking up a SAG Award, the actress's latest film, The Mexican, held on to the top spot at the box office for the second consecutive weekend. The comedy adventure co-starring Brad Pitt grossed another $12.1 million, bringing its 10-day total to $38.3 million. The poorly-reviewed Robert De Niro-Edward Burns thriller 15 Minutes opened at No. 2 with a lackluster $10.5 million. Rounding out the top five were See Spot Run (No. 3 with $6.6 million), Hannibal (No. 4 with $5.7 million) and Down to Earth (No. 5 with $5.5 million). The teen comedy Get Over It lived up to its title, debuting at No. 6 with a weak $4.4 million.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life