All told, it was a good weekend for Julia Roberts. In addition to picking up a SAG Award, the actress's latest film, The Mexican, held on to the top spot at the box office for the second consecutive weekend. The comedy adventure co-starring Brad Pitt grossed another $12.1 million, bringing its 10-day total to $38.3 million. The poorly-reviewed Robert De Niro-Edward Burns thriller 15 Minutes opened at No. 2 with a lackluster $10.5 million. Rounding out the top five were See Spot Run (No. 3 with $6.6 million), Hannibal (No. 4 with $5.7 million) and Down to Earth (No. 5 with $5.5 million). The teen comedy Get Over It lived up to its title, debuting at No. 6 with a weak $4.4 million.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia