"Mr. Anthony List Sr., Esq. is not my representing attorney; I terminated him on April 15, 2010. He has no legal right to speak to the press or anyone on my behalf," Gosselin tweeted Thursday. "Kate, her attorneys and I are moving forward to work out things privately and amicably."
List called Kate, 34, an "absentee parent" earlier this month when he announced Jon planned to sue for primary custody of their eight children. "Kate Gosselin can't have it both ways unless there is some balance, unless there are some opportunities for these eight children to be in her physical presence," List told People at the time. "Jon wants to spend time with these kids, and she is throwing up roadblocks. And the eight children are the innocent victims. This tears Jon up."
Jon, 32, officially filed for primary custody April 7. Meanwhile, Kate was eliminated from Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday five weeks into the competition.
"The truth is, moms work. Single moms work. I travel and work. That's my job, and I'm very fortunate and grateful to have a job," Kate Gosselin said on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on April 15. "When work comes my way, I do it, so I can literally put food on the table and send my kids to school."
Before List, Gosselin was represented by Mark Heller.