NBC ordered a 10episode season of Crossbones last May. Set in 1715 in the Bahamas, the series revolves around the first functioning democracy in the Americas, with Edward Teach (a.k.a. Blackbeard) ruling over a rogue nation of thieves, outlaws and miscreant sailors. It comes from Luther creator Neil Cross and is based on Colin Woodard's book The Republic of Pirates.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia