NBC ordered a 10episode season of Crossbones last May. Set in 1715 in the Bahamas, the series revolves around the first functioning democracy in the Americas, with Edward Teach (a.k.a. Blackbeard) ruling over a rogue nation of thieves, outlaws and miscreant sailors. It comes from Luther creator Neil Cross and is based on Colin Woodard's book The Republic of Pirates.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life