On Friday's Tonight Show, the duo performed the "History of Rap Volume 5," taking on favorites like Salt 'N' Pepa's "Whatta Man," Beastie Boys' "(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party)" and the more recent hit "Good Life" from Kanye West and T-Pain. The medley comes just a few days after Fallon's inaugural show that featured him and Will Smith doing "The Evolution of Hip-Hop Dancing."
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York