On Friday's Tonight Show, the duo performed the "History of Rap Volume 5," taking on favorites like Salt 'N' Pepa's "Whatta Man," Beastie Boys' "(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party)" and the more recent hit "Good Life" from Kanye West and T-Pain. The medley comes just a few days after Fallon's inaugural show that featured him and Will Smith doing "The Evolution of Hip-Hop Dancing."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot