During the Late Night skit, Fallon reports that he and his staff from Studio 6B need to compete in sectionals in order to raise money for cue cards. And Fallon's "Living On a Prayer" is the only thing that can save the show's punch-lines by raising the $375 to buy them.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly