During the Late Night skit, Fallon reports that he and his staff from Studio 6B need to compete in sectionals in order to raise money for cue cards. And Fallon's "Living On a Prayer" is the only thing that can save the show's punch-lines by raising the $375 to buy them.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life