Jillian Michaels has shown her abilities as a longer-term trainer on The Biggest Loser, and in her new show she'll demonstrate how effective she can be in just a week. On NBC's Losing it with Jillian (Tues, 10/9c), the 36-year-old moves in with a different family each week to help them discover their "epiphany rock bottom moment." TVGuide.com spoke with Michaels about what viewers can expect from her new series, why diet is key, and how she's more a life coach than anything else.
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic