"I can't believe you held it in that long," Jerry Seinfeld said when a reporter finally interrupted a presentation of the comedian's new reality show The Marriage Ref for his take on NBC's late-night developments.The Jay Leno Show's declining ratings. "The tuxedo was way over the top," he added, referencing what he wore during his appearance on Leno's debut show.But seriously, folks, Seinfeld does have an opinion. "I was thinking about the AOL Time Warner deal," he began. "Everyone says what a terrible deal it was... but it was the right idea, just at the wrong time. That's the way I feel about this."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly