Former fitness guru Jane Fonda is speaking out about her longtime struggle with anorexia and bulimia. "For 25 years, I could never put a forkful in my mouth without feeling fear, without feeling scared," she told an audience at a fundraising dinner Saturday for the Eating Disorders Education Network. "I'm 63 years old, and only in the last two years have I learned that good enough is good enough."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly