Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver has been asked to present three weeks' worth of school lunch menus to the Los Angeles school district, which this week shut down his attempts to film his ABC reality show in any of the county's schools.Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, LAUSD effectively banned the chef from bringing his cameras into schools, according to The Associated Press. However, on Friday, the district's director of food services, Dennis Barrett, asked Oliver to propose a set of menus costing no more than 77 cents a serving and adhering to federal and local regulations, the Los Angeles Times reports. Although Barrett's request doesn't promise that Oliver will then be allowed to resume filming, the chef remains hopeful. "For me, that feels like an amazing move forward," he told the Times. "I feel inspired and prepared to do it."
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life