Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver has been asked to present three weeks' worth of school lunch menus to the Los Angeles school district, which this week shut down his attempts to film his ABC reality show in any of the county's schools.Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, LAUSD effectively banned the chef from bringing his cameras into schools, according to The Associated Press. However, on Friday, the district's director of food services, Dennis Barrett, asked Oliver to propose a set of menus costing no more than 77 cents a serving and adhering to federal and local regulations, the Los Angeles Times reports. Although Barrett's request doesn't promise that Oliver will then be allowed to resume filming, the chef remains hopeful. "For me, that feels like an amazing move forward," he told the Times. "I feel inspired and prepared to do it."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot