Do you still keep an argyle miniskirt in your closet? Are you sporting a short pixie haircut? Or maybe, you're all about Wayfarer sunglasses? If you said yes to any of these questions, then you have Hollywood to thank for your keen style. On Monday, Feb. 18 at 9/8c, TV Guide Network will spotlight these and more on Iconic Movie Looks, a brand-new one-hour special.Tim Gunn, Nick Verreos, Simon Doonan and costume designers Marilyn Vance (Breakfast Club) and Mona May (Clueless) will discuss memorable film styles from Diane Keaton's Annie Hall menswear to Audrey Hepburn's little black dress in Breakfast at Tiffany's.Watch a sneak peek about Alicia Silverstone's classic Clueless looks below.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life