NBC estimates that its Winter Olympics coverage attracted 187 million unique viewers, making the Salt Lake games the second most-viewed Winter Olympics ever. The Peacock is expected to rake in $90 million in profit from the two-week advertising bonanza.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage