NBC estimates that its Winter Olympics coverage attracted 187 million unique viewers, making the Salt Lake games the second most-viewed Winter Olympics ever. The Peacock is expected to rake in $90 million in profit from the two-week advertising bonanza.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life