It looks like Ice-T and Coco might be on the rocks. After MediaTakeOut released photos of Coco cuddling up to rapper AP.9 over the weekend, Ice was quick to share his outrage in a now-deleted Twitter rampage.Law & Order: SVU star added, "I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple."When a fan asked why Ice deleted his tweets, the rapper explained, "I said my part. No need to promote the situation."Coco agreed with her husband and later apologized for her behavior: "Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste and I disrespected my husband. However the pics were the only thing that happened.""I feel so sad," Coco continued. "The bottom line is I love Ice and I can understand why he's upset. There's no excuse for my actions. I'm so sorry baby and to everyone."Ice Loves Coco couple seem to be working things out. On Monday, Coco joined her husband of 10 years at work. "Chillin with Ice on Law and Order set," she tweeted, "we woke up too dang early.. need to go back to bed but got a full day ahead."
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before