Paging Dr. Ruth... A day after word leaked that Liz Hurley, in the September issue of Jane magazine, called ex-lover Hugh Grant "less than adequate" in the sack, the model/actress is clarifying her remarks. "Hugh Grant is fantastic in bed he always has been," Hurley told Britain's Sun tabloid. "The article makes me look spiteful and nasty and I'm not." Regarding her quote that she got annoyed when Grant would watch sports in bed, she said, "We don't even have a television in our bedroom." So who gave the interview to Jane? A Jane rep tells TV Guide Online: "We stand by our story." The couple ended their 13-year relationship in May, but still share the same house in London.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life