Now that last night's Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion has pulled the shades down on another season of Garden State showdowns, it's time to look back on the truth nuggets they dropped during the epic two-part pow-wow. Hold on to yer' weaves, folks!
- 1) The plural of woman is woman.
- 2) Stylists cry at the drop of a hat.
- 3) Andy Cohen is a pushover. Or is that a push down?
- 4) "Gay advocate" means something different to prostitution-whores.
- 5) Caroline Manzo is the greatest Real Housewife ever.
- 6) "Strict parenting" means something different to lenient parents.
- 7) Square boobs are not funny. They're hilarious.
- 8) "Bye" is not a death threat.
- 9) "Bitch" is better.
- 10) $100,000 will get us a Real Housewives boxing match.
- 11) Old-lady butt-cracks and poles do not mix.
- 12) Puppeteers are no dummies (see #5).
So this is your part, gang. What did you learn from the show this season?