Before House ends its eight-season run on the May 21 series finale, the show's cast members want to take the time to thank their fans for the years of support.Hugh Laurie says in the exclusive video below. "The things that we like about the show, the audience [members] like about the show. Therefore, I think it's reasonable to assume we probably would like the audience if we met them."Fellow originating cast member Omar Epps says he hopes the audiences has gotten as much from the show as the actors have. "Hopefully it's been an exchange," he says. "You guys have watched and we've given you entertainment."Peter Jacobson, Odette Annable and Charlyne Yi have to say about their gratitude, watch the video below.House airs Mondays at 9/8c on Fox.
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before