Forbes has released its list of the highest-paid actresses on television this year. The countdown features a variety of stars from Felicity Huffman to Mariska Hargitay, but which lovely lady earned top honors in 2012?
Modern Family star Sofia Vergara! The Colombian actress reportedly earned $19 million in the past twelve months thanks to her work on the ABC comedy, three movie roles, multiple endorsement deals, her own Kmart clothing line and co-managing Latin World Entertainment. Vergara was followed closely by reality star Kim Kardashian, who earned $18 million.
Bethenny Frankel proved that there is, in fact, life after Housewives, coming in at No. 4 with $12 million, just behind former Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria, who earned $15 million.
30 Rock's Tina Fey tied with Khloe Kardashian in fifth place ($11 million). They were followed by Law & Order: SVU star Mariska Hargitay (No. 7, $10 million) and New Girl star Zooey Deschanel Huffman, and Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo, all of whom ranked eighth with $9 million.
Check out the full list below and see where your favorite actress landed:
1. Sofia Vergara, $19 million
2. Kim Kardashian, $18 million
3. Eva Longoria, $15 million
4. Bethenny Frankel, $12 million
5. Khloe Kardashian, $11 million
5. Tina Fey, $11 million
7. Mariska Hargitay, $10 million
8. Zooey Deschanel, $9 million
8. Felicity Huffman, $9 million
8. Ellen Pompeo, $9 million
11. Kate Walsh, $8 million
11. Teri Hatcher, $8 million
11. Marcia Cross, $8 million
11. Kaley Cuoco, $8 million
15. Alyson Hannigan, $7 million
15. Marg Helgenberger, $7 million
17. Melissa McCarthy, $6 million
17. Julianna Marguiles, $6 million
17. Kyra Sedgwick, $6 million
20. Courteney Cox, $5 million