Simon & Schuster offshoot Scribner is thisclose to shelling out big bucks for Anne Heche's memoirs, Variety reports. The 31-year-old ex-partner of Ellen DeGeneres reportedly has submitted a proposal for a tome that would delve into her traumatic childhood. Heche's father a fundamentalist Baptist died of AIDS when she was 14. Three years later, her brother was killed in a car accident. It's not clear whether the book will include juicy details about her break-ups with Steve Martin and DeGeneres, or her recent "spell" that landed her in a Fresno, CA hospital.
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life