Simon & Schuster offshoot Scribner is thisclose to shelling out big bucks for Anne Heche's memoirs, Variety reports. The 31-year-old ex-partner of Ellen DeGeneres reportedly has submitted a proposal for a tome that would delve into her traumatic childhood. Heche's father a fundamentalist Baptist died of AIDS when she was 14. Three years later, her brother was killed in a car accident. It's not clear whether the book will include juicy details about her break-ups with Steve Martin and DeGeneres, or her recent "spell" that landed her in a Fresno, CA hospital.
- 1. Empire: Unto the Breach
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. American Idol: Top 8 Guys Perform
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: Let Her Go