The upcoming Silence of the Lambs sequel, Hannibal (due Feb. 9), will not include the book's controversial climax that had Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins) drugging FBI agent Clarice Starling (Julianne Moore) so he can make love to her. "I think it's a great book, but I told [author] Tom [Harris] I just don't buy these two going off together, even with Clarice under the influence," director Ridley Scott told the New York Post. "He said, 'Fine, see what you come up with.' Tom was very happy with Steve Zaillian's screenplay, in which Hannibal and Clarice's affair of the heart is much more metaphorical." There also will be lots of exposed brains and guts and stuff!
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly